Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Lolz

That was by far the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Goatinhand99, I would love to see you do better than Egorapter.

Micwizard Micwizard

Agreed

Very good special effects for a stick figure animation. You should try making some more cartoonish characters to fit into this rather than stick figures.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Great.

This is just absolutely great. Good luck on future episodes. Try and make them longer if you don't mind.

Jazza responds:

LONGER? dude, then the next ones would be more like, 4-5 months away. youd rather add an extra month or two for an extra minute or two? *sigh* MY WRIST HURTS ENOUGH!!! lol

Madness Regent Madness Regent

For Everyone

Great game.

But anyway, for everyone who can't get inside, shoot the glass with the fun then jump down. Simple as that.

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer Dj Sheepwolf Mixer

Horrible!

Nah man just kidin. This is probably one of the best games i've ever played on Newgrounds. I'm glad you made this.

CitySmasher CitySmasher

Great

A great game. Explosive effects were great and so was the fire. Just everything great.

Bright night by R0BOT Bright night by R0BOT

Great Song

This is a great song bro. Keep making more.

Skullfy responds:

Thanks man!

Black Liquid--_--FULL Black Liquid--_--FULL

Sweet

I didn't expect it to be so awesome! Great song dude. I was reading the comments and didn't realize it was playing over again. Loops well and sounds great. Great work.

{RB6ELITE} Mad World {RB6ELITE} Mad World

This is...

This is pretty beast my friend. Very good remix of a classic song.

Old Cowboy Old Cowboy

Beast

This is a Beastly pickture.

Tortured Soul Tortured Soul

:O

This is creepy and awesome. You are an amazing artist. You should make models for the Counter Strike Source Zombie Mod. You could easily scare people with your work.